We hear from enthusiastic customers and friends (and customers who've become friends) every day and we thought it would be great to begin sharing some of those stories with more people. These folks and their trucks often inspire us and other customers to use their trucks and BuiltRight gear in new ways so we hope it might be both entertaining and helpful for you as well! This is Chris. Chris has been a customer sine June this year and reached out to our customer service team recently with some great photos of his truck. We like the clean install, his organized gear and of course, his white/black/red color scheme.
2. Where are you from?
3. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2022 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
4. How do you use your truck?
I bought this truck for off-roading and touring America's national parks!
5. Current modifications to your truck?
The truck is brand new, so I've only just begun modifying it. This is what has been completed thus far, with room for more!
- Wheel Well Liners
- Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards
- BAKflip MX4 Tonneau Cover
- Black Vinyl Tailgate Lettering
- Red Break Calipers
- Ronin Short Antenna
- BuiltRight Industries Bedside Racks, Cab Wall Panels, Rear Seatback Tech Plate MOLLE Panel, Riser Mounts, and RotoPax Mounts.
6. What drove you to choose BuiltRight?
I like my truck to be organized, I hate clutter. Also, when you buy expensive gear you want to protect it. I found out about BuiltRight panels while doing some online research and they just looked better than the rest of the products out there. And, since I’m originally from Connecticut, I thought I would support the business!