Bedside Rack System - 4pc Kit | Ford Ranger 6ft Bed (2019+)
- Made in USA, Lifetime Warranty
Just because you have a lot of gear, doesn’t mean you have to have a lot of mess. While standard storage might not cut it, the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack System can. Using the same factory mounting points, the rack system installs to keep your gear organized, easily accessible and secure. They work with all MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for all kinds of storage possibilities. Proudly made in USA with a Lifetime Warranty.
In the 2019+ Ranger lineup, each truck bed is equipped with threaded features for up to six tie down loops. Used along with the oval holes further up the bedside, the Ranger is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
The Ranger panels can be used as a 4pc kit, of course, but the rear panels can also be used on their own, without the front panels. This allows users to setup their truck as needed and add to their system if their gear mounting needs change. The front panels cannot be used on their own, as they attach to the rear panels for support.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
- 2019 - 2021 Ford Ranger 6ft Bed (extended cab)
- 1x Driver's side large rear panel
- 1x Passenger's side large rear panel
- 1x Driver's side front panel w/ integrated hardware
- 1x Passenger's side front panel w/ integrated hardware
- 1x Hardware kit w/ custom 'bed blocks'
Installation is quick and easy. Using a T40 torx bit, remove each of the tie down loops and set them aside. Next, remove the rubber covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed. Install the machined aluminum tie down mount blocks and brackets. Install the rear panel and loosely bolt into place using OEM hardware. Loosely install the front panel using OEM hardware. Bolt the two panels together using the included stainless bolts. Tighten all hardware and you're done. Expect to spend 10min per side.