2. Where are you from?
San Antonio, Texas
3. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road
4. How do you use your truck?
Its a daily driven toy! She spends as much of her time off the road as she does on it. It's used as a truck/camper/second home.
5. Current modifications to your truck?
Alright this will be fun to remember...
- King suspension
- Total Chaos Fabrication upper and lower control arms.
- Icon leaf springs
- ARB air lockers
- ARB air compressor
- Powerstop brakes
- Ham/CB system
- 120 volt converter with solar
- Set power fridge and freezer
- ARB awning
- CVT tent
- Custom built the bed rack myself
- XBull 13000 winch
- And of course BuiltRight Seat Back MOLLE and Bedside Rack panels systems and a tons of small stuff.
6. Do you have a favorite modification?
To be honest that's a hard question, but I will say my tent! Besides me loving sleep, its darn comfy! But looking threw the skylight at night, words cant describe.
7. What drove you to choose BuiltRight?
First the product is amazing, its simple and easy to install. It really does make things nice and neat, but the big sale was the people behind the product. They are amazing, friendly and extremely helpful.