PRODUCT ASSEMBLY AND PACKAGING WIZARD
Headquartered in New Milford, Connecticut, BuiltRight Industries is an enthusiast-driven automotive performance company dedicated to providing the world’s best vehicle organization and mounting solutions to our customers. BuiltRight currently supports most pickup truck platforms, with vehicle-specific fitments for Ford, GM, RAM, Jeep & Toyota. BuiltRight prides itself on having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment. As a result, BuiltRight is one of the fastest growing manufacturing businesses in America and has earned a spot on the INC 5000 list for both 2022 and 2023.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
In Product Assembly and Packaging, you’ll be responsible for assembling and packaging a variety of BuiltRight Industries products in preparation for shipping. You’ll work together with our engineering team to train on assembly and identify efficient ways to package our products. You’ll work with operations and shipping to assign priorities and keep parts flowing through the warehouse. Like all members of the BuiltRight team, you’ll be expected to chip in wherever help is needed!
- You will collect and organize parts to prepare for assembly of our products.
- You will assemble and package a variety of BuiltRight products and keep our saleable inventory stocked and ready to ship!
- You will help keep the warehouse spaces tidy, accessible, and safe.
- You may help pick, pack, and ship for dealer and customer orders.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- You graduated high school or have a certificate equivalent to a high school degree.
- You can lift up to 50 lbs. and are able to operate warehouse equipment (we will train)
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule that may include some overtime during our busy seasons.
- You will be moving often but can stand for periods of time while building parts.
- You take pride in your work. BuiltRight Industries makes high-quality products, and we always want to exceed customer expectations.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- You like cars, trucks, boats, scooters, motorcycles or ATVs – anything with a motor
- You want to be a part of building something really exciting
Compensation based on experience ranging from $35,000-$40,000 plus benefits, 401(k), 2wks paid time off and 7 paid holidays.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'WAREHOUSE POSITION - LASTNAME'. In this email, please include a cover letter and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Ideal candidates are eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Job Type: Part-time / Full-time