– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga (1/8" thick) steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
– 1x Passenger's side front panel
– 1x Hardware Kit
- 2019 - 2021 RAM 1500
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 5th generation 2019 - 2021 RAM lineup, each truck bed is equipped with a series of small holes in the bedside, meant to support an OEM/Mopar Utility Rail System. Used along with the holes near the tie down loops at the front and rear, the 5th gen RAM is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points and doesn't prevent the use of the Mopar Utility Rail. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
The RAM panels can be used as a 4pc kit, of course, but the rear panels and front panels can also be used on their own. This allows users to setup their truck as needed and add to their system if their gear mounting needs change.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
Installation involves installing rivet nuts in the holes that are already in the bedside of the truck. This process is very easy and the kit includes a tool to assist, but more sophisticated tools are also available online for around $60. From there, the panels simply bolt into those locations using the included hardware.