– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga (1/8" thick) steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
– 1x Driver's side front panel w/ integrated hardware
– 1x Hardware kit w/ support brackets
- 2007 - 2018 Chevrolet SIlverado 1500
- 2007 - 2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 2007-2018 GMC/Chevrolet lineup, each truck bed is equipped with three oval shaped holes in the bedside. Used along with the tie down loops near the front and rear, the Silverado and Sierra is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
The Silverado and Sierra panels can be used as a 4pc kit, of course, but the rear panels can also be used on their own, without the front panels. This allows users to setup their truck as needed and add to their system if their gear mounting needs change. The front panels cannot be used on their own, as they attach to the rear panels for support.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
Installation is quick and easy. Remove the plastic covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed. Install tie down loop brackets. Prepare the large rear panel with the machined aluminum tie down mount blocks and hardware. Install the rear panel and loosely bolt into place using tie down blocks. Loosely install the front panel in the same manner. Bolt the two panels together using the included stainless bolts. Bolt the tie down loop brackets to the panel at the front and rear. Tighten all hardware and you're done. Expect to spend 15-20min per side.
Kit includes all hardware necessary for installation. Users that have OEM Tie Down Anchors can choose to leave them in place instead of using the included hardware in some or all locations.