– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga (1/8" thick) steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
– 1x Driver's side front panel w/ integrated hardware
– 1x Hardware kit w/ support brackets
– 2019 Ford Ranger CrewCab
– 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab
– 2020 Ford Ranger CrewCab
– 2020 Ford Ranger SuperCab
– 2021 Ford Ranger CrewCab
– 2021 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 2019+ Ranger lineup, each truck bed is equipped with threaded features for up to six tie down loops. Used along with the oval holes further up the headside, the Ranger is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
The Ranger panels can be used as a 4pc kit, of course, but the rear panels can also be used on their own, without the front panels. This allows users to setup their truck as needed and add to their system if their gear mounting needs change. The front panels cannot be used on their own, as they attach to the rear panels for support.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
Installation is quick and easy. Using a T40 torx bit, remove each of the tie down loops and set them aside. Next, remove the rubber covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed. Install the machined aluminum tie down mount blocks and brackets. Install the rear panel and loosely bolt into place using OEM hardware. Loosely install the front panel using OEM hardware. Bolt the two panels together using the included stainless bolts. Tighten all hardware and you're done. Expect to spend 10min per side.