Bedside Rack System - Cab Wall Kit | Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra (2019+)
- Made in USA, Lifetime Warranty
In the 2019+ GMC/Chevrolet lineup, each truck bed is equipped with three oval shaped holes in the cabwall bedside panel. Used along with the tie down loops near the front and rear, the Silverado and Sierra is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
- 2019+ Chevrolet Silverado 5'7" Bed and 6ft4in Bed
- 2019+ GMC Sierra 5'7" Bed and 6ft4in
- Not compatible with Carbon Pro beds
- 2x Large cabwall panel
- 1x Bridge bracket
- 1x Hardware kit w/ support brackets
Installation is quick and easy. Connect the two panels with the bridge bracket. Remove the plastic covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed. Prepare the support brackets and tie down blocks and install them, snug but not fully tight. Lift the panel into place, slipping the mounting blocks into their corresponding holes in the cabwall. Tighten all hardware and you're done. Expect to spend 15-20min on this.
Kit includes all hardware necessary for installation.