– Replace your unsightly stock radio antenna with our stout and stubby billet aluminum piece.
– Recessed Viton O-ring seals threaded interface from water, snow, ice and dirt
– Machined from 6061 aluminum, blasted, engraved and anodized
– Engraving of our logo is done before anodizing for a very subtle look
– Antennas and stainless steel threaded studs are assembled before packaging using permanent thread-locker
Ford F-150 (15-20), F-250/350 (17-20)
Engineering & Manufacturing
*** This product is not intended to be a higher-performing replacement for the factory antenna. It is recommended for use if you have a strong signal with the stock antenna or simply don’t use your AM/FM radio. Returns accepted without question if the antenna doesn’t meet your expectations. ***
Was not the perfect-fit but will work. The base is bigger around then the truck base.
Products ALL fit and function as designed, and install was simple and straight forward for each piece!!
Since I listen to Sirius XM radio most of time, the low profile is just what I looking for on my 2018 F150 King Ranch. I'm happy with the reception on FM radio, not really much of a difference.
Great small mod for my truck, looks way better then the stock. Picks up radio stations pretty decent also
Item is exactly as advertised. It is built solid and fit and finish are near perfection. Only downside is loss of reception. We live about 50 miles from a big city where we enjoy most of the big city FM stations. It is to be expected given the size and difference from OEM. Other than that you will be pleased with the look and ease of installation as well as ordering process with builtright industries.