– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– 1x Small rear panel
– Installation instructions
Ford F-150/Raptor (2015+) , Ford F250 (2017+)
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 2015+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Price includes one small panel.
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
– Patent Pending.
Need more products! However. Ordered stickers with my purchase had have yet to receive any even after they resent. This was 2 months ago..
Injoy them so far
Overall very happy with the product and would recommend to anyone. I will say shipping by USPS is a joke. One of the three racks I ordered sat at the New Jersey warehouse for 10 days without moving. Took a total of 15 days for delivery vs UPS took only 3. Everyone is having COVID delays but this was unbelievable.
Useful products. Excellent marketing and branding. Boxes, logo, and swag really add to the customer experience!
there great and i love them . waiting for some panels to connect to the front and back .system , need something over the wheel well,