– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– Patented U.S. Patent No. 10,933,796 B2, additional patents pending
– 1x Large rear panel (select side in options)
– Installation instructions
Ford F-150 & Raptor (2015-2020)
* Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for. The same applies to some revolver-style tonneau covers. Some customization may be required in those cases.
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 2015+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
– Price includes one large rear panel
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty
I purchased a Builtright Industries bedside rack system for my 2020 F-150. Shipping was fast and trouble free. The items were shipped almost immediately and arrived in perfect condition thanks to great packaging. Installation was straight forward. I did have to tap the mounting holes in the bed side (6mm-1.0) to accommodate the mounting screws that came with the tie down bracket that I used. The racks are very high quality and look like they belong on the truck. Overall, my experience was very positive and I have gone on to purchase other Builtright items. I would not hesitate to recommend the quality accessories made by Builtright Industries.
I have the left side box panels and the steel dash mount. All products are built rugged and will last a lifetime. I highly recommend built rite products.
Very easy to install, fitment was 100%. The panel itself is pretty rigid. Used it as an anchor point to strap down two kayaks this weekend, no issues / deformation / etc. Only design suggestion would be to taper the portion toward the wheel well more aggressively so users can still slot a 2x4 between the panel and the wheel.
Overall experience with Builtright has been fantastic. I ordered the rear seat release a couple of months after I bought the truck (2020 F-150 SCREW) when I realized I couldn't fit my hand back there to release the seat with stock setup. Awesome product. Next I needed space for my recovery gear, and went with the molly panels to stick under my rear seats. Great product, but didn't fit what I needed. I contacted customer service to request a refund, and Matt replied and took care of me. He then followed up a few times to let me know they received the return and that the panels were on the way. I ordered the driver side bedside rack system and I'm very pleased with the product. Fits perfect, great material, and you can secure your gear in any way imaginable. Now I'm debating on ordering the system for the passenger side!
Had to make a slight modification to my drop in plastic liner, but no problem. Should outlast the truck and may even outlast me.