Introducing the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack System for the 2009 to 2019 classic RAM truck. Two variations, one for the 5’7” bed and one for the 6’4” bed, are currently available and the installation of each panel involves installing 4 rivet nuts in the bedside of your truck. This large panel provide a large flat mounting surface, perfect for a variety of clamps, mounts and just about any attachment that you can dream up. Use these MOLLE panels to secure your most important items out of the way but ready for use.
Fits: 2009 - 2019 RAM Trucks with a 5'7" or 6'4" 4th gen bed. These beds DO NOT have a series of hexagon shaped holes for the factory utility rail kit.
* Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for. The same applies to some hard cover tonneau covers with clamps that can't be repositioned. Some customization may be required in those cases.
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 4th Gen (09-19 classic) RAM lineup, the inner bedsides of the truck offer no threaded mounting points for accessories. After much experimentation, we found that the correct solution to this is for users to install rivet nuts using the included drill templates. This design uses 4 rivet nuts per panel, for a total of 16 to install a full 4pc kit. The BuiltRight Bedside Rack System then installs securely using these mounting points. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Patented U.S. Patent No. 10,933,796 B2, additional patents pending