– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– 1/4" slots throughout for endless mounting adjustability
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
– Lifetime Warranty
– 1x Driver side cab wall panel
– 1x Passenger cab wall panel
– 2x Lower support bracket
– 5x Stainless bolts w/ black oxide coating
Toyota Tacoma (2005-2020)
Fitment Notes: Compatible with OEM Bed lights. Short bed and Long bed Tacomas use the same panels.
* Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for.
Engineering & Manufacturing
Toyota did us the great favor of offering the Tacoma with utility rails on both sides with an optional rail at the cab wall. Unfortunately, these rails offer limited use without a variety of brackets and attachments. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle and leaves the utility rail completely unobstructed and available for use. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities. The growing selection of custom attachments offered by BuiltRight will help you secure a wide variety of gear, but these slotted features will also allow you to bolt just about anything to these panels.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty. Patent Pending (US 2019 / 0092213 A1 ).
Installation of the Tacoma Bedside Rack System is our easiest ever. We worked hard to keep the design simple, requiring the fewest number of fasteners and brackets, which will not only save time, but minimizes opportunity for failure. A cab wall kit requires only three tools to install - a T30 torx bit, a T55 torx bit and a 5/32 hex key allen wrench.
Prodcedure Overview: Start by using a T55 torx to loosen the two bed bolts closest to the cab. Position the two L-brackets below the bed bolts but do not tighten. Using a T30 torx bit, loosen the bolts securing the utility rail to the bedside if applicable. If you don't have the rail, simply remove the fasteners already there. Next, install the driver side and passenger side panels loosely. Bolt the two panels together using three of the included screws and the 5/32 allen wrench and use the remaining two to attach each panel to it's respective L-bracket. Finally, tighten the T30 bolts at the top of the panel and then the T55 bed bolts. This process will take 10min or so.