– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– 1/4" slots throughout for endless mounting adjustability
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
– Lifetime Warranty
– 1x Driver side rear panel
– 1x Passenger side rear panel
– 2x Front panel
– 4x Stainless bolts w/ black oxide coating
– 2x Rubber bumper
– 2x Plastic push rivet
Toyota Tacoma (2005-2020)
Fitment Notes: Compatible with OEM Bed lights. Short bed and Long bed Tacomas use the same panels.
* Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for.
Engineering & Manufacturing
Toyota did us the great favor of offering the Tacoma with utility rails on both sides with an optional rail at the cab wall. Unfortunately, these rails offer limited use without a variety of brackets and attachments. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle and leaves the utility rail completely unobstructed and available for use. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities. The growing selection of custom attachments offered by BuiltRight will help you secure a wide variety of gear, but these slotted features will also allow you to bolt just about anything to these panels.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty. Patent Pending (US 2019 / 0092213 A1 ).
Installation of the Tacoma Bedside Rack System is our easiest ever. We worked hard to keep the design simple, requiring the fewest number of fasteners and brackets, which will not only save time, but minimizes opportunity for failure. A 4pc kit requires only two tools to install - a T30 torx bit and a 5/32 hex key allen wrench.
Prodcedure Overview: Using a T30 torx bit, you'll loosen the bolts securing the utility rail to the bedside. Removing the rear two will make space to slip the rear panel under the rail before reinstalling (loosely) the two bolts. Next, remove the front two bolts and slide the front panel under the rail before reinstalling those two bolts. If applicable, secure the rear panel using the bolts holding the trim or cubby panel in place and then tighten the utility rail bolts. A full bed setup will take 10-15min to install.
I searched for a long time to find affordable molle panels for my truck bed. I was a little concerned as the price was much lower than other companies. I was not disappointed. These panels are very high quality and extremely simple to install. Only negative I have would be one quality control issue. My drivers side rear panel was lacking one lower screw hole. Will not hurt the performance at all. Thank you guys for supplying a budget friendly quality product.
the panels are amazing, what makes them amazing is the fact that they mount behind the factory tacoma bed rails, so they don't start taking up precious space on the rail itself. Other companies all mount over the rails and limit where you can place additional hooks, overland racks or tent bars.
This item is a super clean fit and easy install. The racks are built well and work great with quickfist clamps. I have the Builtright molle racks installed on the drivers side and a competitors version on the passengers. Hands down, the builtright molle racks are a cleaner look. I highly recommend this product for your Toyota Tacoma.