– The panel is built in two parts and mounts using the lower seat mount bolts as well as the center seat belt bolt.
– Each piece is laser cut from mild steel and then finished with a durable texture black powdercoat.
– The support bracket has integrated threaded inserts to make installation a breeze.
– BuiltRight Industries product is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
– Compatibility with and without the factory divider piece is confirmed.
Ford F-150 & Raptor (2015+), Super Duty(2017+)
Engineering & Manufacturing
Each piece is laser cut from mild steel and then finished with a durable texture black powdercoat. The support bracket has integrated threaded inserts to make installation a breeze. Installation requires a 13mm and 18mm deep well socket, a 5/32 allen wrench and about 10min.
Installation requires a 13mm and 18mm deep well socket, a 5/32 allen wrench and about 10min.
I have not yet install the panel.
There aren’t any. I didn’t get any with the product and there aren’t any on their webpage or Utube page.
Hey Carl, thank you for the feedback! We'll working on making sure installation instructions are easier to find.
I installed this panel under the back seat and it works great. I have my 50 watt radio installed back there along side my cell phone booster and fuse block. The panel made the install of all my electronics nice and clean. Made it super easy to manage cable clips and cables. Thanks for the well thought out engineering and rapid shipment.
Before I had this panel I had a bunch of stuff shoved under the rear seats and when offroad, seats folded up it was loose and potentially dangerous. Installing this panel allowed me to secure all my gear (Velcro straps to start) and make sure it stayed put! Ham antenna, tool bag, soft shackles and some other recovery gear. I’ve seen radios, compressors and a long list of other things that have been mounted on these. Skies the limit!