– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– 1x Small rear panel
– Installation instructions
Ford F-150/Raptor (2015+) , Ford F250 (2017+)
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 2015+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Price includes one small panel.
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
– Patent Pending.