– Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
– Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
– Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
– MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
– Patented U.S. Patent No. 10,933,796 B2, additional patents pending
– 1x Large rear panel (select side in options)
– 1x Panel Adapter for SuperDuty
– 1x Hardware Kit
– 1x 5th Wheel Plug Cutting Template
– Installation instructions
Ford SuperDuty (2017-2020)
* Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for. The same applies to some revolver-style tonneau covers. Some customization may be required in those cases.
Engineering & Manufacturing
In the 2015+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
This kit is developed specifically for the 2017 and newer Ford SuperDuty lineup. 2017-2020 Super Duty trucks equipped with the 5th wheel plug are accommodated by a cutout in the panel. 2020 Super Duty’s have a slightly different plug location, so please specify model year using the drop-down menu.
– Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
– Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
– Easily configured depending on intended use
– Price includes one large rear panel.
– Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty.
– Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
I love BuiltRight products. This bedside rack is strong, well built and looks great. I did not want to drill any more holes in my truck, just to mount an extinguisher. This bedside rack provided the best solution without interfering with the tie downs. The tork sizes for my 2021 F250 were different. Iused a size 30 for the upper tie down but needed a size 40 bit for the two screws at the tailgate. Fortunately I had these on hand and installation was a breeze. I used the Molle nutys to mount the bracket, after drilling new holes in the brackeet to fit the panel. I still have other items to mount on this bedside rack to keep items out of the way when towing a 5th wheel trailer. I love these products and continue to find ways to utilize them in my truck and camper. Thank you BuiltRight.
Works as described. Fit perfect
Outstanding way to add versatility. Just installed and discovered ways to use I didn't think of.... very well built. Made with precision.
Built right offers the highest quality aftermarket parts. Ultra strong and the coating is very well done. I’m slowly making my new F250 an Adventure /bass fishing/overland rig and this bed system is perfect. I hope they keep introducing new stuff.
Matt Awesome machine panel. Fits perfect. Glad I found your product on google.