The installation of the upgraded BuiltRight Industries sway bar end links for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 and XP Turbo is quite simple, so collect your tools, crack a beer and enjoy the job.
- 2x BuiltRight Industries End Link
- 4x Grade 10.9 Bolts
- 4x Grade 10.9 Locking Nuts
- 8x Washers
- 2x BuiltRight Industries Stickers
- 3/8in Drive Ratchet
- 3/8in Drive Torque Wrench
- 15mm and 17mm Socket
- 15mm and 17mm Wrench
1. Begin by collecting all of the necessary tools and ensuring that your BuiltRight Industries Polaris RZR End Link Kit has all of it's components!
2. Next, use your ratchet with 15mm socket and your 15mm wrench to remove the lower bolt from the factory Polaris end link.
3. Repeat the same on the upper bolt and remove the sway bar from your RZR.
4. Take a moment to admire just how much more robust the BuiltRight Industries End Links are before installing them!
5. Each BuiltRight end link is installed using two washers: one below the head of the bolt and one just before installing the nut. Slip a washer over one of the bolts and put it through the end link and then through the sway bar, making sure to orient the link to show off that beautiful BuiltRight Industries logo. ;)
6. Use your 17mm ratchet and 17mm wrench to tighten the top nut and bolt. Stop before they're tightened all the way, so that you have some wiggle room at the bottom. Repeat the same at the bottom of the end link.
6. Now tighten both the top and bottom bolts to 40ft-lb (54Nm).
7. Repeat this process on the other side and then step back and admire you're fancy new Polaris RZR Sway Bar End Links! When you're done admiring them, take it for a spin and enjoy razor sharp response and better performance from your sway bar.
It's a good idea to recheck your torque after a few rides to just make sure everything is still snug. If you're replacing broken factory end links, be sure to send us a photo or tag us in one! As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after installation.